As a consultant, project leader, and communicator, mindfulness is central to my work. I strive to redress imbalances, working from multiple perspectives to address the shrinking world we live in.
Over the years, I have developed or collaborated on many projects in various environments, including the non-profit and private sectors. As a result, I have extensive experience in food and beverage, health and wellness, publishing, and education.
A globe trotter, my research has taken me to all corners of the world, observing local cultures, learning to listen deeply, and practicing patience, compassion, and empathy.
Long ago, I realized that food is central to any culture and that sharing a meal is the most natural way to break the ice and connect with people.
Consistent with many world cultures, the table is a meeting point, and food is the glue that brings people together. Early in my career, I realized that food is the oldest form of communication and is still the most effective today. At the table, ideas take shape, plans are drawn and negotiated, and projects evolve and come to fruition.
EDUCATION + CERTIFICATIONS
• BSc Hospitality Management Culinary Arts and Minor in Business (Drexel University)
• Impact Measurement and Management for SDGs (Duke University)
• Agile Leadership (University of Colorado)
• Diversity and Inclusion for HR professionals (University of California, Irvine)
• The science of Wellbeing (Yale University)
• Holistic Health and Nutrition Counseling (Ayurveda's World, New York)