Writing = Communicating = Pitching and Speaking with ease!
Writing is a discipline that requires a daily commitment. Practice makes perfect, after all.
Whatever subject you want to write about requires a well-developed point of view and research.
Be an original. Write in your own words.
Though AI is an attractive option, it won't help you develop your unique voice and hone your craft as a writer. In fact, it will do the exact opposite.
Got a book idea? I offer the following services:
- developmental editing (book outline, proposal, and manuscript)
- co-authoring and ghostwriting
- workshops (writing, editing, researching)
- one-on-one coaching
- Write 250 words per day. (500, even better!) DISCIPLINE
- Question everything, read a lot, and do your research. BECOME AN EXPERT
Read and write... a lot.
Reading and writing are two skills crucial to your development as a person and a professional. The power of knowledge and words and the ability to express yourself effectively and concisely will keep you relevant in an increasingly small and competitive world.
The purpose of writing is to share knowledge compellingly and to entertain. A book is a calling card, an icebreaker, a project that leads to another project. It's more than just ink on paper. It's a key that opens doors.